Monday, July 21, 2008

My "Meme"

"Meme" is a term that has become popular in the blogosphere, talks are to be distributed spreading of a blog to another.
And much more, come to my house this Christmas.

1 .- Real Name / Nick:
My name Chucho Octavio, my nickname is Chucho, chuchokose, but that this very long and / or ayufan.

2 .- Location:
Planet Felicidonia, and temporarily in Guadalajara, Jalisco.

3 .- Age:
15.

4 .- Profession:
I do not know, not yet arrived at that level.

5 .- Is Your first computer was a ...?:
Officially, this little "acer," but first we had for all, it was like since'98.

6 .- In your spare time you like ...:
- Listen to the AYU
- Chat
- I hear music AYU
- Playing "Pokemon xd" in the gamecube
-I listen to everything-volume AYU
- Hang out with my brother and his friends to places and center
and go on the road listening to AYU
-Sleeping
- Watch "The Simpsons" if there is
-Listen to music, full-volume AYU

7 .- unsupported ...:
- Children chiquitos crying for anything, those who are restless and those who cry, not like me
I also aver that fact
- To make me mad .¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ I confess I am HULK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jiji
- People who make fun of others
- People who want to become victims, when in fact they are not
- Those who are better than you CREN
- Parents who want to stop doing what their children

8 .- How did the idea of creating your blog and ke date?:
It came because I like people, and also how best to do so virtually, this blog was created on Monday July 21, 2008, today to be exact.

Well, that's all, I hope that this will serve to those who pass through here see as am, I hope the soon, bye:)

1 comment:

yaypop said...

Interesting xD, well good luck with this one :D

see ya xD.